Friday, October 25, 2019

Commission of the Sailors, Set Sail!




Created for the Temple of the Machete who wins all Battles.
Do you feel as if you've been shipwrecked? Maybe lost at sea? Are you confused about what course to take, or what heading to follow? Are you surrounded by pirates, be they spiritual or physical? If so, it is time to request aid from the Sailor commission. 

Sailors are rough and tumble spirits, who will brave the most turbulent seas and sail through the scariest storms with you. They will never desert you, and they got your back in any kind of fight. Sailors are steadfast allies, possessing wisdom and compassion as vast as the ocean. They are pure of heart and strong of arm. 

In my spiritual work, I call upon the Court or Commission of the Sailors often. Puerto-Rican Vodou, or Sanse, being under the cosmic Loa or emanation of God known as Gran Simbi Rey del Agua (King of the Waters) or KIng Molinu, is a very "watery" tradition. This means it is cool, refreshing, and heavy on the cleansing and purification of its adherents and spirits. The Court of the Sailors are well suited for this tradition and can pass on many of its secrets. However, as elevating as Sanse is, it is nothing to trifle with. My enemies have been both sunk and stuffed into Davy Jone's locker with the help of the Sailor spirits. 

I set a course on some dark seas, and I did so a long time ago. In many, many ways, I am THE Father of Occult-based/Magical Resistance to evil for the modern world. My documented work on my blogs alone lends weight to that claim as well as those who knew the spirit I channeled back in 2009. In that time, I have been the target of direct retaliation by the forces I've targeted and been the target of petty jealousy by petty and highly forgettable people. 

Sanse does not send curses or aggressive magic, that is what Palo Mayombe and Ceremonial Magic are for. Puerto-Rican Vodou, or Sanse, is a spiritual tradition resembling a mighty fortress, a great white tower. I put my charges, my people, under the protection of the "lighthouse" and pray for their elevation. Defending the Lighthouse of Sanse is the mighty 7 Chief Loa and the 21 Commissions of Spirits. The Commission of the Sailor Spirits is a potent and highly adept Court for just such work.

Time and time again, my enemies have attempted to harm me and breach the Lighthouse. Time and time again, my enemies are and will continue to be decisively outmatched and outgunned. The Court of the Sailors swarming and capturing their spiritual vessels. I offer the prayer of the Shipwrecked to those lost and desperate souls who find themselves sinking into the dark depths of the Kalunga, sea of the dead due to their poor decisions and arrogance. 

Puerto-Rican Vodou or Sanse is a spiritual practice for the truly courageous. Standing in the radiance of the Lighthouse is to acknowledge the evil in this world and renounce it. The brighter the light you attain and the more elevated you become, the more you see which is wrong and sick in the world. It takes a brave heart and steely resolve to publically renounce and work against the modern human slave trade and trafficking of humans. These two vile institutions, perhaps containing the sum total of the worse humanity has to offer.  

When I first began talking about this in 2009 on the internet, many denied my claims. They said there was no Illuminati, no global cabal of evil men in league with evil spirits and interdimensional forces. How foolish they look now. They proclaim to be against profane institutions of yesteryear but are cowards to the very present and very real incarnations of those same institutions. It is easy to say brave things, but it is a much different matter to do heroic things. 

"Everyone wants to be a lion until its time to do lion things."

There are members on the Court of the Sailor Spirits who were indirectly or directly involved in the Slave Trade during their physical lives. They desire the chance to make up for past wrongs and regrets. I am a priest of Puerto-Rican Vodou who is not blind to the happenings of the current world. I am more than happy to offer these spirits the opportunity to work against the modern slave trade directly.  

The spirits of each of the 21 Commissions are all looking for good works to preform so they may achieve light and progress, atoning for misdeeds they committed in life. All we need to do is recognize the need for useful spiritual labors and petition the Commissions for their intercession. We pray for the good spirits and for the coming to the light for the wicked spirits. In turn, they help us. It is through this understanding of Sanse's principles both my temple and myself have such impenetrable protection granted by the 7 Chief Loa and 21Commissions of Spirits, which includes the Court of the Sailors. 

To make contact with the Court of the Sailors, provide services for them with the colors of Blue and White. Ask for the grace and favor of God first and then call to the Court of the Sailors. Offer them water, coconut water, lime juice, unsweetened coffee, and tobacco smoke. Sailor spirits enjoy a shot of white rum and perfumes such as bay rum and Old Spice.  

Offer the Court of the Sailors the prayer of the Shipwrecked.

Prayer of the Shipwrecked

Place your vision upon me, my Lord, I a meek and unhappy creature.

Do not allow my grave to be within the waves of the sea. Give me the strength and courage to arise from the depths of the abyss, 
and if it is your will, grant me the grace to accept the unknown.
For your mysteries and goodness are incomparable. I am like a fragile boat and have become arrogant, thinking I can cross the sea of men, looking only for pleasures. I ask you, Father, to allow me to touch the coastal land and renew my vows to be kind, charitable, and more Christian-like. 

If I in my arrogance have become lost within the waves and the mists, as I try to defy the storm and the rising foam. I vow that I will not have the audacity to ignore the deafening cries and laments of those that suffer within the sea.

And if I in continuing my course through life ignored the Lighthouse that my port designated for me. I vow my God never again to mock the light that shines upon the Cross of your beloved Son.
Oh my heavenly Father, you that hear the prayers of the afflicted, distressed, mournful, desolate, and troubled souls.

You see that I have become repentant of the life I once lead. Save me, Lord, before it is too late, for I repent and have strayed from the life I once lived.

Now ask for the aid and intercession of the Sailor spirits. Tell them about your sufferings and ask who you can aid in helping them elevate and progress in both the light and the name of God. Puerto-Rican Vodou, or Sanse, is all about mutual benefit under the benediction of God.  

My temple has several Sailor spirits who come down and mount during services. They have very distinct methods of blessing and cleansing during our ceremonies. However, specifics are for temple members and attendees only. The importance of the Court of the Sailors cannot be overstated. The Court of the Sailors should receive regular service to keep you spiritually clean and protected. The Commission of the Sailors spirits are some of the fiercest and most stalwart defenders one can have. My enemies and the enemies of Sanse found that out the hard way, so will yours. 

Ayibobo

-Papa Machete que ganas todas las Batallas

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.

Papa Machete que ganas todas las Batalas is a world-renown circus trained Strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Remote-Viewer, Psychic Investigator, researcher, Voudou and Palo Mayombe Priest, author, activist, and adventurer. Spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete Who wins all Battles, and offers services through his Online Shop. Papa Machete welcomes all people, of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is truly right, not just what is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment