Sunday, March 31, 2019

I AM the source of CLAUNECK for YEARS to come, WIKIPEDIA baby! Looking at you John Libau.

Well... you know you have helped set the tone and have at least a small handhold on the steering wheel of what is the never-ending nightmare of abject absurdity called internet occultism when your blog post about CLAUNCK (read here) becomes THE Wikipedia entry concerning the subject (see here).



This is awesome, now in a couple months, I can look forward to the dismal social retards on Reddit posting MY material while arguing with me that there is no such thing as an occult authority. Truly, truly fucking ridiculous.Nothing against the Wiki post. I am cited and that is good. However, I am curious about how Academia.edu works. A poster named John Libau. I wonder, is he profiting off my work? I don't know. That would not make me happy. John....buddy....explain this shit. 



-El Patron and a few other monikers that strike fear into the hearts of many, but hope in the hearts of most.


No comments:

Post a Comment