Thursday, May 14, 2020

Let me introduce what REAL work is and oh FUCK do I got a job for you!




Let us talk about "real work" or rather "real occult work" which is something that I've had brought up to me the past week. What is real occult work and who is doing it? Well, form my perspective few very occultists do anything legitimate or of value.  They play hide the sausage on Reddit, and grab-ass in Facebook groups. Do I level that at all occultists? Certainly not, but in terms of Ceremonial Magic I cannot, past myself, think of anyone (who wants to be publically mentioned) who currently has the chops to do affect the planet on a demonstratable and decisive level. My temple members are without question the up and comers, and worthy of the title Adeptus in their own right. Bold claim you say? Yes, yes it is. But as always, I got the big swinging "D" to back it up and pound my point home.

First and foremost. I predicted COVID-19 back in 2018, using very clear language and spot-on accuracy with respect to terminology. Read it yourself if you haven't already (here). That blog post alone has over 10,000 reads. Because of that prediction I've received phone calls from Washington DC and requests to do Podcasts and appear on radio shows. My answer? No. Celebrity is for idiots, and what lower-level occultists pine for. I don't need to be a celebrity to be well known, my WORK proceeds me, and my work absolutely buries my detractors.

Second, I took out Jeffery Epstein through the dark arts of the Ars Goetia. Didn't know that? Really, because I got calls from Washington DC about that too.  I sent Duke Agares on the evening of July 24th, 2019 to "shake things up" and bring down some people, Jeffery Epstein included.

Here is that video.



On July 25th, 2019 (the very next day) Jeffery Epstein was found badly injured in his jail cell. That alone is a full metric-fuck-ton beyond what 99.9% of modern ceremonial magicians would be capable of. But for me? I didn't want him "injured" I wanted him dead. In the video, I stressed that point, and that I would be moving forward with my work against him.

Here is that video.



On August 9th, 2019, I requested the Loa reflect some truly ghastly magic cast at me (there are repercussions for fighting occult battles on the level I do). A week earlier I made a small sacrifice to Duke Agares (I wasn't going that share on YouTube) ensuring the Duke had the "pop" to drop Jeffery. Within the week of that conjugation... Jeffery Epstein was dead.

Here is that video.



Now in case you didn't know, these types of people have HIGH-LEVEL occultists (the REAL DEAL) protecting them. The vast majority of modern occurs will never know that scope of power and talent required to magically take out the elite. It just is what it is. My Temple, however, is a mighty nexus of arcane power on the earth. NO ONE else but myself and my temple can claim such heroic acts. There is no measure by which anyone compares to us.

Mind you, I am not talking about African traditions. My Palo house is on fire with raw unstoppable strength. I know of Umbanda and Kimbanda houses in Brazil who shake the earth. I know Babalows and Regla de Ocha houses who make the heavens tremble. The Voudou and Bokkor traditions of Haiti? Forget about it, they make the universe scream or sing on a whim. But in terms of Ceremonial Magic, my temple is the pinnacle, the great Wizard's Tower.

My point is this. My Temple kicks ass so hard, a sonic boom follows and my predictions are spot fucking on.  So when I speak, you better listen, and I have another dire warning. I thank everyone who listens to my videos and reads my blogs because often I forget what I say and write. This is the video where I accurately predict the building of underground infrastructure and the installing of 5G towers (2:22 in the video) during the lockdown. I also state that children will be taken, and go missing at alarming rates. This video I posted on March 15th, 2020.

Here is that video.


Today someone sent me this:


Posted April 9th, 2020, the W.H.O signaled they would be removing people from their homes, and both I, and Tucker Carlson could see the writing on the wall very clearly. The W.H.O will target your children. They will take your children, and like CPS, your children when returned to you, if they are returned, will likely be riddled with injuries, psychological disorders, and STDs. Just as young girls in CPS custody, your daughters will likely have had abortions forced on them. This is no joke and I am deadly serious. I fucking predicted COVID-19, I summoned an Astral Demon to kill Jeffery Epstein. I am the ONE occultist you had better fucking listening too. My street cred is KING KONG enormous.

I will be putting spiritual work together to combat this. I really hope you join me as now more than ever this work and the intercession of God and the Loa, as well as bad spirits made to do good deeds, really means something. You ignore this at your own peril. Get right, get mad, and get on the train! I am the conductor and I promise you a rough ride but one that is worth it.

Ayibobo

Papa Machete queue ganas todas las batallas

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.



Papa Machete que ganas todas las Batalas is a world-renown circus trained Strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Remote-Viewer, Psychic Investigator, researcher, Voudou and Palo Mayombe Priest, author, activist, and adventurer. Spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete Who wins all Battles, and offers services through his Online Shop. Papa Machete welcomes all people, of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is truly right, not just what is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment