Thursday, May 21, 2020

Only FOOLS deny the New World Order's existence. Join us in the fight!


One of the things I've heard most over the 10 years I've absolutely spear-headed the initiative to bring occult forces against the Illuminati is, there is no such thing as the New World Order. I can't tell you how many times my detractors, exceeding fearful, jealous, and spiteful morons who want me silenced, told everyone I am crazy because the New World Order and the Illuminati are just "conspiracy theories."

Over the past few weeks, my blogs have received THOUSANDS of visits. My e-mail is overflowing with supportive and apologetic messages from individuals telling me I was right and asking my forgiveness for listening to the lies of effeminate idiots. All my enemies will eventually be feed to the pit, and already many have fallen in. I will keep soldiering forward. I will keep making global changes and accurately predicting future events. I will keep leaving those who come at me broken and crippled in my wake, for the vultures to pick over as I forget they ever existed. But when this video was made public again (it was scrubbed from YouTube and Facebook), I could not resist rubbing their faces in their own idiocy, failings, and shame.






If you are truly ready to finally fight back, it is time to join up with me and our Temple.

Ayibobo

Papa Machete queue gana todas las batallas

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.



Papa Machete que ganas todas las Batalas is a world-renown circus trained Strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Remote-Viewer, Psychic Investigator, researcher, Voudou and Palo Mayombe Priest, author, activist, and adventurer. Spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete Who wins all Battles, and offers services through his Online Shop. Papa Machete welcomes all people, of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is truly right, not just what is popular.

1 comment:

  1. That was the video with David Rockefeller in it I assume?

    ReplyDelete