Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Prayer and Psalm 91 to fight back! DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR CHILDREN!






The Divine Nino
There is nothing I hate more than pedophiles, and very few things I hate as much as pedophiles. I was near abducted when I was six, down the street from my house in Southern California. It took me years to realize what exactly happened. I saw a man who lived down the street from me kiss a young teen boy (my neighbor) open mouth. "Movie kissing" is what I remember calling it.
I told his mother, because, well, it seemed wrong for that man to do that. Well, sometime later, I was playing outside (down the street from my home) when a van came tearing up next to me. Two teen boys jumped out and tried to grab me. I remember a thick man with glasses driving the van, yelling at them to hurry up. I fought them. I screamed, bit and clawed. Thankfully a woman came up behind the van, hit it with her bumper, and started honking her horn, screaming for someone to call the cops. The teens ran back to the van, and the van sped off.  I remember clearly the same man who open mouth kissed the neighbor boy watching from his front window and closing the blinds. The neighbor boy stopped me one day after this happened and told me, "they are going to get you."

I was six years old and unable to see the bigger picture.  Years went by, and I realized the gravity of the situation. Something in me snapped. I saw something I wasn't supposed to see, the man and the boy kissing. To make matters worse, I told the boy's mother. I know now this sparked off an investigation, many people were involved, and a lot of names came to light. As retribution, I was marked to be taken. They failed.

When I turned eighteen, I drove back to my old place and started knocking on doors. I eventually found both the man and the boy...now a man. I am not ashamed to admit I applied leverage to get answers. I was, and I am still, "the one who knocks." When you look into the face of true depravity and atrocity, you change. For better or worse. Maybe both. I do not fear reprisal for hunting monsters, be it astrally, or physically. I just imagine when I was six, and I grow as cold and hateful as the endless void of space. 



When I predicted COVID-19 would be used to take children (not to mention predicting COVID-19 back in 2018), I hoped I was wrong. Unfortunately, I wasn't. There are very REAL moves to build an army of contact tracers (you can always hire one half of the poor to kill the other) to go door to door. They will forcefully test you for COVID-19/Coronavirus; of course, you will test positive (a goat and a fruit did), and they will take your children to "protect" them. In the same way as CPS, when you get your children back (if you get them back), they will have STDs, sexual trauma and injuries, PTSD, and if your daughter was taken, she would likely have experienced an abortion or miscarriage. Lovely... good job liberals. Good job in supporting NAMBLA and the normalization of pedophilia. The day will come... I promise you. 

We need to beginning asking for divine intercession immediately. Do not take my predictions lightly. I, UNLIKE others, can actually and, most importantly, demonstrably, call forth images of the future. This exceedingly evil act will definitely happen if you, if we, do nothing. We need to show God we understand what is happening as well as that we are willing to have and project thoughts through prayer, which leads to action. The more we speak, pray, think, and act against these vile pedophiles, the less they can implement their plans. Its pretty fucking simple. So let fucking do it!

This work must be done with the highest level of purity and sincerity you can muster.  Wash your face and hands. It would not be a bad idea to brush your teeth. Burn Frankincense and Myrrh. Use white candles only. This is the prayer to the Divine Nino, the Divine Baby Jesus. If you can, print out the image of the Divine Nino. If not, spend a minute or two gently staring at the image. Keep that image strongly and vividly in your mind as you speak the following prayer aloud. How long should you make this prayer? At least every day for the next 3 months. At most? Forever.  

Right before I posted this, Saint George made himself appear before me. He pointed to Psalm 91 and fuck if it did not give my chills. A perfect complement.  After the prayer, speak the psalm with all the strength of your heart, for all the children in the world, but also yourself. When you do this type of work, you are going to NEED this level of protection. 

Prayer to the Divine Child Jesus

Divine Child Jesus, we believe in You; We adore You; and we love You; have mercy on us, sinners.
We've come to this Temple in response to your love. We've come in response to your mercy and grace. We are here because You invited us to come before You and to pour out the cares of our hearts to You since You deeply care for each of us.
We remember Your words to the disciples: Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. Trusting in your infinite goodness and trusting that You always keep your promise, we now ask this intention which we pray in the silence of our hearts... < silently mention the request>...
Thank you, Divine Child Jesus, for listening attentively to our prayers all the time. We hope that You will ask this before Our Heavenly Father. And, if what we ask for may not be good for our salvation and sanctification, we trust that you will grant us instead what we truly need, so that one day we may be with You for all eternity enjoying that ultimate happiness of Heaven.
Divine Child Jesus, bless and protect us.
Divine Child Jesus, bless and lead us.
Divine Child Jesus, bless and provide for us.


All this we ask through the intercession of your Holy Mother, Mary, and in Your powerful and Most Holy Name, Jesus. Amen

*Make your petition that all children be safe from kidnap, sexual trafficking, and pedophiles. 

PSALM 91

You who dwell in the shelter of the Most-High, who abide in the shade of the Almighty.
Say to the LORD, “My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust.”
He will rescue you from the fowler’s snare, from the destroying plague.
He will shelter you with his pinions, and under his wings, you may take refuge; his faithfulness is a protecting shield.
You shall not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.
Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness, nor the plague that ravages at noon.
Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, near you, it shall not come.
You need simply watch, the punishment of the wicked you will see.
Because you have the LORD for your refuge and have made the Most-High your stronghold.
No evil shall befall you, no affliction come near your tent.
For he commands his angels with regard to you, to guard you wherever you go.
With their hands, they shall support you, lest you strike your foot against a stone.
You can tread upon the asp and the viper, trample the lion and the dragon. 
Because he clings to me I will deliver him. Because he knows my name I will set him on high.
He will call upon me and I will answer, I will be with him in distress. I will deliver him and give him honor. With length of days I will satisfy him, and fill him with my saving power
Amen. 

Ayibobo

Papa Machete que gana todas las batallas

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.

Papa Machete que ganas todas las Batalas is a world-renown circus trained Strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Remote-Viewer, Psychic Investigator, researcher, Voudou and Palo Mayombe Priest, author, activist, and adventurer. Spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete Who wins all Battles, and offers services through his Online Shop. Papa Machete welcomes all people, of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is truly right, not just what is popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment